Wednesday, September 6, 2023

My Positions

For investments:

  • Increased TRP to my max of 5%.
For trades:
  • Sold off a lot of gold last week.  Expect higher inflation this month, real rates fall, gold rises.  May get a chance to buy it back cheaper.
  • Copper is not bearish anymore.  Cover my small COPX position.  Was a mistake to hold so long (often against the trend) from middle of last year.
  • Silver bullish again, bought a 0.5% position, may go to 1%.  
Update: 18/Sep/23:
  • Cut Silver, it broke down
  • Took a 1.5% position in WHC, Aussie coal.  Expect price spikes if this winter is cold.  Would go up to 3%.

Update: 27/Sep/23: In the last 2 weeks I:
  • Cut XLF.
  • Took another 1.5% position in WHC.

Update: 28/Sep/23:
  • Take profit on some VET, sell 1%.  Bring down my trading pisition adn VIX nears the 20s.

No comments: