Monday, December 6, 2021

What I'm doing now...

Nothing.

My crystal ball says the inflation rate is decelerating (not deflating).  And every man and his dog is talking about inflation now:

I've stopped buying commodity stocks while I slowly deleverage by adding cash.  Maybe I get another chance to buy if we get a correction in 2Q22.  The crystal ball is blurry and changes a lot.

I still think we're in for a decade of inflation.  US debt is too high.  This is just a short reprieve.

NorNickel, Whitecap, Total Energies and Deterra Royalties look interesting.  Plus maybe ASX and MOEX.

This blog will probably be quiet for a while.

2 comments:

Kyith said...

Don't go quiet! I am still reading!

BlackCat said...

Yep, I'll still be around. Just taking some time off to review some companies. Also too busy at work...