Saturday, January 23, 2021

What I am doing

Nothing.  I'm 110% invested overall.  Still holding my long term dividend stocks while my trading positions in oil/copper producers have been on fire.  I'm buying on margin when opportunities happen and added a small Alibaba position in Dec.  I think the market continues up in the first half, albeit with the potential for a quick 10% correction.  I'm like a pig with my snout stuck in the trough.

I think the rally ends around June/July.  Look to sell my copper/oil then.  Might be time to buy protection/volatility.  Gold and TAIL.  I expect a small sharp correction like Dec 2018, 

I also need to reconsider my Manulife REIT holdings, it has lot of properties in California and New Jersey.  News from those states is not good.

Other than that, nothing to do.  The market is rising like its on cloud nine.  Lay back and enjoy it.

No comments: