Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Turning Bullish

I think we are at the start of a new liquidity cycle.  And the US PMI looks like its stopped falling:




I've changed from a bear to a bull: 
  • Used last nights dip to cover all my shorts (at a loss).
  • Bought back 2.5% bitcoin.  I like IBIT and FBTC, the ETFs with the two largest flows.  One holds their coin with coinbase, the other self custodies, giving some risk diversification.
  • Bought another 2.5% of PSE (Philippines Stock Exchange).
I didn't get the recession/correction I hoped for.  Since 2021 we had a series of bubbles deflating (crypto, profitless tech, CRE), but no big market-wide crash (buying opportunity).  Too bad.  Play the market we have, not the market we want.

I want to buy more bitcoin.  Plus oil, coal and tin producers.  And maybe later some gold producers, a local bank and a local semicon company.



No comments: