Friday, March 27, 2020

Sold Boustead. Waiting and looking for things to buy

Sold Boustead a few days ago at 59c.  Its a low beta stock, so convert it into cash which can buy something that goes up more.

The only stocks I have now are my dividend portfolio, and IAG which has fallen too much to sell (I would consider buying it now if I didn't own it).

I have SGD 250K invested, and 500K in cash.

I think the bear market is not over yet.  I am following Hedgeye for market timing.  They called market crash before it happened.

For the dividend portfolio, I will continue to slowly buy dividend stocks if they drop further. Targets are FCT and MCT.  My trades are recorded in InvestingNote.

For the rest, I am building up a list of stocks to buy.  I'll post them here on this blog, for the liquid ones.  I will buy when Hedgeye calls a turn.  This may be one or 2 months after the bottom - following this strategy means I may end up buying after some big up days.  Can't expect to get the bottom.

No comments: