Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Systematic Trading: Week 3

The Russel 3000 index remained above its 200 MA this week, I'm now holding 12 stocks.

Market Breadth looks strong - though its not used in my trading strategy.

Value (The Acquirer's Multiple)

Bought the next top 5 stocks from The Acquirer's Multiple All Investable Stock Screener.

Momentum (Clenow)

Bought 5 stocks last night:
  • FLNT (Fluent Inc), bought 728 shares @ $5.39
  • IIPR  (Innovative Industrial Properties), bought 50 shares @ $78.45
  • INSM (Insmed Incorporated), bought 127 shares @ $31.05
  • VCYT (Veracyte Inc), bought 196 shares @ $20.06
  • OKTA (Okta Inc), bought 48 shares @ $81.72

Most of my positions are underwater.  I need to remind myself that the Momentum strategy is highly volatile.  Months with + or - 15% are common.

1 comment:

MMF Solutions said...

ALl the best for your trading. Hope your strategy works out wonderfully well.